lunes, 28 de julio de 2014

Dangerous Missions: Origin; News, thoughts and a question.


Now that Dangerous Missions: Origin demo v0.3 is out. I have some time to chatter with all you you who are reading my blog. First of all, I'd like to talk about future plans, starting by future demos release pacing.

My idea is simple; I'll keep making small updates, around  two a week depending on how much content I want to add into each one. That will continue until v1.0 comes out. At that point, the demo will hopefuly have everything a promer demo should: That is, all game mechanics finished and showcased, as well as one full, totally finished big area with the final version of its quests and events. Once the proper 1.0 demo is out, I will stop releasing demos at this pace, taking my time to add content instead, and giving you all updates about the development here on my blog. Demos past 1.0 will only showcase any needed bugfixes and improvements to the existing content, but the new content will remain blocked. Why? I really want to get the full game in one shot, and getting new content bit by bit would just feel slow, painful, and unrewarding to you. I hope you can understand that. For now though, until I arrive to 1.0 I'll keep releasing demos with new content periodically. After that, I'll focus on finishing the full game, working full time and keep you informed on what I'm doing at all times.

The second thing I wanted to share is plans for v0.4. As a brief sneak peek on what new content will it showcase, I'm adding two full, finished, and working missions, and three new H-Events to look for. The rest is top secret for now, so look forward to play it sometime midweek.

Last but not least, I have a question for you all. I need ideas. Lots of them. So please, I need you to toss me at the comments bellow any ideas for:

-Places-

-Enemies-

-Situations / Scenarios-

-Kinks / Fetishes you'd like included-

I'll appreciate any bit of help in that regard that I can get. Thank you in advance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario